RCU Forums - View Single Post - Well done, Joe...
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 06:06 PM
J_R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Well done, Joe...

ORIGINAL: EASYTIGER

(in reply to JR)

Wrong.
I don't see THOSE guys hanging out HERE.
Secondup...neither Joe nor Wes are "staff." Neither of them get PAID. And Joe, at least, does not even come CLOSE to submitting all his expenses. And the position was created just to help him have a little more legitimacy to his efforts.
I don't know Bill Lee. Bob Underwood and Don Lowe have certainly put in THEIR time making things happen.

But what about these people who just sit on their duffs online and just pick away at the efforts of others?

You know who I am talking about. Maybe the lion's share of posters in this forum. A lot of hot air, no action.

But they have NO problem dismissing many years of efforts by others as "oh, we already talked about that..."
Five posts about THIS...securing hundreds of fields... and six hundred about some DVD club thing?
I beg to differ with you. They are paid.

Edit:
Banging on mongo is not a wise move either. I have met him in person, and I will tell you that he is as good an ambasador for modeling as anyone I know.

If you doubt that Joe and Wes are paid, ask them, or Dave Brown, or your VP or anyone at HQ in a position to know. It's not a secret.