RCU Forums - View Single Post - Esky honey bee CP
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 12:43 PM
onesillyhatch
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esky honey bee CP

Ok I have got my heli off the ground a few times and chipped the main blades on the edge (still flies). The heli is a little shakey on lift off, be ready to correct it. It loves to drift left and I take off with a slight right lean. People complained about not having enough power to lift, but I just bought some plastic non holed golf balls, and used some little metal rods I had laying around and made some training gear. I am still able to lift off with no prob. It took me a little reading on how to adjust the proportion to get my tail to stop spinning though. You ABSOLUTELY must unplug the battery before you adjust the proportion, this isn't 100% clear in the instructions at least on first reading.

People say as beginners don't get this heli, get a FP, I disagree. Play around with some sims and you should be fine with some training gear. Be patient and don't expect to hover on first try. Also when you get the main blades the fold in right away and its very hard to break anything on this. As long as you shut the power off like right away the tail rotor just stops spinning when you hit that. I have to admit this thing is pretty durable surprisingly.

I'd say buy is from solaa. Shipping is super fast. Plus its in America so if you have issues you can actually do something about it, but I doubt that you will.