RCU Forums - View Single Post - IMAA Election
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 05:59 PM
the-plumber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: IMAA Election

ORIGINAL: sealh4

Fred
Since you feel this way I hope you are going to run for office. It is time for all the RCU guys to step up. There are going to be plenty of openings. I am sorry you feel I kept the chat room off the IMAA site but it was more than just me. I am looking forward to seeing your nomination form for either District 5, Vice President or Vice President.
Tom Hayden
Sorry, my plate is full at the moment.

Unlike the current District V Director, I personally feel that one cannot serve two masters, as it were, and I only just received the appointment to AMA District V Associate Vice President.

When I said "good", I was actually referring to Heitman stepping down. The Rowe FIASCO is more than sufficient to indicate to me that his conduct in the Rowe "resignation letter" is highly suspect - I dont' trust Heitman any farther than I can throw my house.

I recall suggesting that you should look into that matter, and to date I've seen absolutely nothing from IMAA, officially or otherwise, to put that sorry affair to rest.

In my opinion you should step down now because you couldn't lead a starving man to McDonalds.

As with the defunct IMAA mailing list, communications within IMAA, and particularly between the membership and the extant Board Of Directors, is virtually non-existent. I fault the BOD for that, and you chair BOD meetings.

Goodbye.