RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 09:31 PM
CaptainRandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

Hollywood Doc,

Thanks, I knew you still loved me, as I was your first, and you never forget your first.

I hope you weren't bending over, when you said that.[X(]

Yes, I did give it a go, but my only regret was that I didn't fly it myself and second was relying on that dam servo tape.

I have been thinking about ordering another Omei, as I really liked it and I have a nice carry box for the wing.

I still want that Cub if Raiden ever gets them in again.

If you fly that P51 like you fly the Coursair, you will be in like Flynn. Can't wait ti see the vid.

Lou, I think the Omei will handle 10-15 no problem, even old Badius can handle that. Just meake sure you can land into the wind, no cross winds to start. I wish you the best as always.
Glad you got the video and are sending it along.

Hey, I thought Rog was second in line.

I finished up the Starboard wing tonight, so maybe get some pics tomorrow, after I fix my well pipes. I ran over them with my truck and broke them off at ground level. How you ask did I do that. Well I was driving me truck into the backyard to drop off a load of stone for a flower garden for the wife and it was very close to squeeze between the house and the well pipes that are above ground. Wifey said call me when you want to try it and I will guide you and I said, I can do it, don't worry. Yea, That was a big mistake, I hit it and she was looking out the window. She says, Honey is everything all right? Ha Ha, I said you were right again, Damit, I hate when they are always right.

I had to start Happy Hour three hours early that day