RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sleepy's T4 Evo
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 09:46 PM
sleepy23
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sleepy's T4 Evo

for an evader? i would have to get my hands on a tranny and study it for a while. but just about anything is possible. i know you could drop in a lightweight topshaft and could put in lightweight outdrives. the thing is, you bash and i dont so i can get away with designing for super lite performance, but hey, we can give it a go if you want.

munkey, now you know i dont race yet, i dont even have designs for my oval truck yet. and there is no way my baby is gonna see dirt, she is a street only truck. so if we wanna hook it up some day and play in the parking lot, i am all for that. as for the question about the friday before memorial day, well like i said i dont race so i dont want to be embarassed. that i am hope to FINALLY get my riding lownmower that night (gettin a 3 grand mower for exactly 1 buck, just got to make a quick weld repair) and believe me, that John Deer is more important than anything that night ( i am sick of push mowing the lawn) One of these days i hope to make it up there. do you have a street addy or the website for the track so i can see how far away it is and how to get there?