RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 08:46 PM
AgCat1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

Congrads Howard![sm=thumbup.gif] I have been looking at the Majister and wondering if it would fly. Then I saw Greg Covey's thread and video. Now this one. I think you can get this as a kit, can't you? I'll look. It's a really sharp looking plane, looks real!

What is it made of? Tough or GWS type foam?

Good video!

How about the differences of my batteries? Must be age and possible abuse when I didn't know it. One battery supplies more amps than the other and both are the same type. The weaker one does not get hot when run. To make the most use of the 400F Motor Max Motor you need at least a 10C 1500 or maybe 8C 2100. I am going to try two together on the Cub.

I spent the last hour and a half flying my Slow Stick. Flying it everyday. This thing is great for improving your skills! I don't know how long it has been since I turned the wrong way! Don't even think about any more! I flip it, do fast figure eight's, many, many landings and take offs to put it where I want to, even if the wind is blowing. It is going to make it a lot easier to fly bigger planes. You can take off, flip around to land again, in a couple seconds, do it over and over again to get precision down pat. You can get more practice in one flight than you can in twenty flights of other planes! Flying the Stryker super fast will require these kinds of skills! You shouldn't have to think, just react! It's loads of fun.

Haze, have you got yours together, yet? When you get the hang of it, you will be surprised at the places you will be able to fly it.

Speaking of the Stryker, I got ripped by Horizon! They the bare fuse was in stock so I ordered it. They sent a second email saying it would be shipped in 1-2 days. Then they sent an email saying they shipped the tail fins, but, the fuse was BACKORDERED!!![:@]

I admit it. I'm a Slow Stick pusher!!!!!