RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone P-51 Mustang RTF
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 08:29 PM
CaptainHook
My Feedback: (80)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone P-51 Mustang RTF

I'll throw my .02 in. I purchased one yesterday and flew it this morning in about 10-12 mph winds. I met up with a friend that had purchased one also. He had about 6 flights prior to us hooking up this morning. He lost his on the hand lanch and tore it up pretty badly. It is not the easiest plane to hand launch as the only way to do it is from behind the trailing edge of the wing. I would suggest a buddy to throw it for you if you have someone to help, that's what he did for me after losing his. It is very nose heavy but flies well once you get it up. This is my first electric park flyer and I mormally fly giant scale, so I won't be too critical of it. I believe it has great potential with some tweaking. I am going to add a block to the leading edge of the wing (underside) to help aide in the launch. I will also add some tail weight to help balance it out to prevent nose in's at launch. Together, these mods may make it more user friendly to get in the air. All in all I think it will be fun when the changes are made.