Thread: Slo-V
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 08:07 AM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Slo-V

ORIGINAL: ADD hobbiest

As an aside, why do people say you can't remove the electronics? I'm no rocket surgeon, but it doesn't look like it would take much to remove the 4 screws holding the servos on and some double stick tape holding the receiver.
Congratulations on your first flight success. Also congratulations on the depth of your research. You picked the right plane for you for the right reasons for you. Excellent!

As for your question here. The answer is that it doesn't look like what they know. It doesn't work with what they have.

You can certainly use the electronics in another plane. However I believe the V tail mixing is locked in, so if you do move it it will have to be a V tail. Or, I think it would also work with a flying wing. So you have about 100 planes and 50 wings into which you could put these electroncis. Don't you feel limited?

However, like you, I have kept my original plane flying. Why not! It was fun when I got it and it is still fun. I enjoy it for what it does and am very happy with it.

Keep us up to date on your progress ADD Hobbiest!