RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Parkzone Super Decathalon
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 08:55 PM
MachManStan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Parkzone Super Decathalon

Matt,

Thanks for the tip. I did try to adjust the trip on both the elevator and rudder and I could not get either one straight or level. From the rear of the plane, the rudder is angled to the left in the neutral position with the trim all the way to the right. If you look at the plane from the side, the elevator is slightly down with the control stick in the neutral position and with the trim all the way in the up position. There are some "clips" that attach the servo cable (sorry I do not know the correct terminology) to the elevator and rudder that looks like it should be able to be adjusted, but I am not sure how. The owners manual is not very helpful at all as it does not describe how to do this. Any advice?

I took the plane out to the field today and there was another flyer out there that has about 4 months of flying under his belt and I let him try to launch the plane. He could not get it to stay in the air either. I think I will take the plane back to the lhs and see if they can help me out. My new "friend" let me fly his homemade foam trainer and I had no problems at all. It was a blast.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stan