RCU Forums - View Single Post - cen ct4s (how can i make it go faster - Acceleration!!!)
Old 07-12-2005, 08:29 AM
nitrohead5300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cen ct4s (how can i make it go faster - Acceleration!!!)

CEN RACING.....I take acception to your statement. The Ct4s is the fastest stock ( out of the box) nitro touring car! It is not the fastest 1/10 scale nitro touring car, the Fusion is if you put the optional high speed clutchbell on the fusion you will get 75 mph this was radar confirmed in the February 2003 issue of RC Car action. The only reason the fusion got beat this last time was because the Cen car has a taller final gear ratio stock than the Fusion does. The Cen car final gear ratio is 3.1 vs the fusion final gear ratio of 3.5 and since the critera for this test was that the cars had to be stock you could not put the optional clutchbell on the fusion. The fusion with a few mod was clocked at 88 mph in the May issue of Radio Control Nitro mag. this was radar confirmed too. So get your facts straight the Cen CT4s is the fastest box , stock nitro touring car it is not the fastest the fusion is.