RCU Forums - View Single Post - Offical nitro tc3 thread
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 03:33 PM
SilNiN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Offical nitro tc3 thread

Hey NTC3-peeps,

Its my first post here Hiya

I've been searching the internet and reading forums almost continuously for the last 4 days because i want to get started into RC'ing.
Never drove anything or put anything together, but suppose you'll have to start somewhere

After all this searching, i've decided to go for an onroad. Also, i'd like to get started in nitro immediatly...
I hear a lot of ppl say that it's advisably to start off eletric, but i'm pretty sure i'd want to go nitro soon enough anyway...suppose if i don't wreck it, it'll safe me some money going nitro right away....

Anyway, I tend to conclude that i should get the NTC3 RTR Plus...(since it's 2-speed transmission))
I constantly hear (i mean read) good things about it, certainly compared to its price.

But i was wondering a few things:
> Is there anything you experienced NTC3-drivers can advise me to replace immediately? (I ask, because I've read here and there that getting a better bumper and better tires is advisable)
> Did any of you bought a RTR version of this car? What were the experiences with that?
> I've been looking around the net for a good place to buy some cool NTC3 bodies. I didn't find many that offer something different from the standard ones. Any linkage on that?

Cheers