RCU Forums - View Single Post - AT-6 Spinner, prop, and header
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 04:00 AM
B Vial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AT-6 Spinner, prop, and header

I was looking at alot of your pictures. Unfortunately alot of them are just showing the airplaine overall and are not close enough for what I was looking for.

You mentioned about internal controls. In alot of the pictures I don't see any control horns and was wondering what is being used or am I just missing them. That is why I asked.

My texan rebuild is comming along nicely. I already have the nose redone and am feathering in the pieces. I laid in cabon fiber and two layers of glass on the inside of the nose to splice it all back together. The center wing section will be quite a task to undertake. I will have to find my homemade bow to cut a core and cut up the original some more to reverse engineer it. The manufacture said he could make me a new one but is leaving for Zimbawe 1 Nov and won't return until springtime. I figure buy that time I can have a new one made myself.

Now to find a place for some 1" aluminum for the wing tube and visit an online composits company for the cabon fiber inner spar that runs down the aluminum tube.