RCU Forums - View Single Post - Better than 14 MZ : Futaba FX40 !!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 04:09 PM
e-sailpilot86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Better than 14 MZ : Futaba FX40 !!

Wow. I never knew someone would be so paranoid about Microsoft software being in a computer radio... If I'm not mistaken, the college I go to has a whole lot of support from Microsoft, many people who live near me work for Microsoft, and I see nothing to be paranoid about... The only thing that would be bothersome is if I lived in a Home Owners association, but I don't, so... [sm=biggrin.gif] Microsoft is not that horrible of a company, the ideas I see put out here are nothing to scoff at. I know a few things to scoff at when it comes to Microsoft, but there's no point to it. I've got a feeling people forget a whole lot about the fact that the people working behind the scenes are human... And, I'm yet to have my rights violated by the Patriot Act, I'm more concerned about getting a traffic ticket and not be allowed into Canada on a vacation! (No traffic tickets BTW...[8D]) BTW, if I had over 2000 posts on an open to the public forum, I don't see why I'd be concerned about people finding out about my interests, where I've been, etc. I think you see what I mean. I guess you could say I don't read inbetween the lines that often... otherwise....[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Any idea if the case for the FX40 can be had in the US? I'll post a question to Futaba, there's got to be some kind of "back door" I can go through to get one, "if" I could get one.[sm=lol.gif] Had enough RCU for the day, signing out!