RCU Forums - View Single Post - Four Star 60 Build...The Saga Begins
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 02:56 PM
MountaineerFan36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Four Star 60 Build...The Saga Begins

Your radio won't allow you to turn the dual rates off for the nexstar? On my computer radio (JR 6102), the dual rate switch only works on the planes that I set it up for. Actually, it technically works on all of them, but they are all (by default) set ot 100% on both throws. Only the planes that I physically change the throws on are affected by the switch
I bought the xmitter used. So I zeroed out all the trims for model two (nexstar) but neglected to zero out the dual rates for model two. The dual rates were set up for 50% for all control surfaces at the low rates.

did you have any bubbles when you were breaking in the engine?
Nope, no problem breaking it in, but I did use a different tank and set of plumbing to break the engine in. My mistake.

OK. I'm having zero success in getting this tank out. It is packed in there tight! Which leads me to a question. Could I have packed it to tight, hence causing the bubbles.

At this point I'm thinking I may have to cut a hatch in the top to get the tank out. Any suggestion on how best to make a hatch once I get it out?