RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jet Legend F-15 Kit
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 12:59 AM
RC JET FLYER
My Feedback: (42)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Legend F-15 Kit

Ok..After several emails that were always answered within a day or two, I decided to order the F-15 Kit from Jet Legend.
Shortly after my order, I received a conformation email along with a tracking number for DHL carrier. Not counting the long Holiday, I received the kit three days later.
The box arrived in surprisingly good condition after its long journey from China. (Thanks DHL.)
When I opened the box, I saw everything was neatly packed, and organized. I found the kit to be of good quality, which included the decals, well laid out rolled plans, a carbon fiber bypass, formers and hardware to assemble this kit. Jet Legend even includes a dual walled bifurcated turbine pipe and fuel tanks with the kit all at $630.00 (US) + shipping.
Inspecting the inside of the fuselage you can see carbon fiber cloth reinforcing the high stress areas. Both the wings and fuse have molded panel lines, and there didn’t appear to be any pinholes in the exterior surfaces.
With the exception of some sanding and filling of the seam lines, and a little fitting work on the ailerons and flaps, this kit looks to be an easy build.
Jet Legend delivered everything as promised, and I’m looking forward in checking out some of their other jets in the future.

Steven T.