RCU Forums - View Single Post - Beachcraft Bonanza is finaly here!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 06:59 AM
Gitano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beachcraft Bonanza is finaly here!

hello,
U know, i'm building one too, i'm using a thinder tiger 0.10 i think it'll be a little over power, but power alway help , at this time i'm about to install retracts, because of the weight i'm usin 1 servo for 3 retracts so wing will be glued, and i left the cockpit detachable, so i'll have to do everithing from the top of the plane, also i moved the wing 1 inch to the front, it'll help a lot for the CG, also it looks better, more realistic, also it'll help for a miger tail, because i'm flying it with just 4 chanels, elev, ail, throtle retracts, it's really not a beginers kit, but there i am trying my best...just hope it flies...but any information u could give me it'll help...specially with retracts, never done an airplane with retracts..i know , bad plane to be the first...there's very little sapce in it, so maybe tomorrow i'll start adding servos... the other only concern i have is weith because all things i've added i think it'll be a lot heavier, tho i've changed some parts for lighter balsa...but if you have any recomendation it'll help me a lot...thanx!