RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite 1/7 P-51 Build
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 05:05 PM
intermidiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Top Flite 1/7 P-51 Build

Ok Now,

Well, just got off the phone with Top-Flite and had then double and triple check my wish list. Everything on there is correct. I added some other things that I need rather then working on the sponge bench I made, needed some extra glue and epoxy as well.. Figured I might as well get a hinge maker for my CA hinges too. I have already cut off my flaps and getting them completed. I have to check some other items first before i move ahead. I mean I understand that these planes can't be perfect, but I am willing to take the time and get as close to perfect as I can. I really wish they had a canopy installation image in the manual, nope.. I also wish they provided some brass fittings for the elevator bar, so I could glue it in place and not hinder the movement of the bar. I think I will customize that area a bit and add some of my own soft brass 1/2 covers to the bar, glue them in place, snap in the bar and then finish the stab, elevators and rudder. There are a few more items I wish there was better directions for, but so be it. 10 steps at a time is my motto.

Pictures coming.

Zope, when you added those images... How do you make them small and then larger on click or will the attachment feature take care of that?