RCU Forums - View Single Post - AEROBIRD EXTREME MODS!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 08:03 PM
GAGE308
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AEROBIRD EXTREME MODS!

THanks Critter H....Funny thing...I FInally got the sx600 working like I want it last night....I had remembered you commenting in a prior post abou having to put it on Delta...So I fiddled with that and it worked like a charm...BUT....I THought that I would get used to the steering being on the left...LOL>..Bad idea...I took it for a test flight... after I got it all asssmbled I had about 30 minute of time before Sunset...OK...PACK THE Car Up...Race to the Field at the local School...('there shouldnt be any softball of sport practice at this time in the day")...Pulled up...and some HARDCORE DAD had is Daughter Pitching in the field...DAMNIT!!!!...when Im not sure how Things will work...Ilke to be alone...lOL>..ok..No time to waste...Plop the wing on....quick control test and OFF SHE GOES....at a Seemingly FAster Speeed...the plane Burst into the air and made its way all the way across the field where I usuallymake my turn to begin the trip back....STart into the turn and NOSEDIVE Into the ground...EVeryone started laughing...and I killed them,,LOL...Just Kidding,,,,But It seems that when I went to steer....Doing my old Pull back on the stick routine as I turn wont work when the pulling back THrottles down...LOL>..OOPS....By the time I realized what I did and Pulleed back on the right and pushed forward on the left ...LOL..it was just enough to give it ONE MORE BURST of Speed STraight into the ground...LOL....BUT....I took her home...all I needed was a new tail wing...and Set the TX up the RIGHT WAY...and IM in Business...But thanks again for your advice...I just picked up my new GWS SLow STick tonight...Going to start getting that ready....OK....Take it easy guys...I'll ttyl.
DV