RCU Forums - View Single Post - Attn: BUSINESS PEOPLE - UPDATE
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Attn: business people

There is nothing against RCU rules that he has done wrong..
I've built, rebuilt and repaired boats for friends and have been there with people when they had their maiden voyage of their boats, this does not make me have to state that in my signature. Dom prefers to run AC boats but he has experience with other brands. Some of his postings today and in the past have recognized other brands and has even recommended them to people asking about those.
I've done a boat review on another web site long before I even joined this site. That does not make me one of the type of people mentioned above.
Why this rule is in place I don't know the complete reason why but only from what I've seen from my experience. I've had people come into the boat forums posing as a third party asking questions about boats from a certain web site. The very same postings were also used on other forum sites but with some slight editing of his words. He did the same thing for planes, cars, heli's and boats. This person was not only banned form this site but others. This is the type of person in my opinion are who we are really concerned with.