RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revo vs Savage SS (AGAIN!!!!!) Sorry....
Old 10-31-2005, 12:53 AM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo vs Savage SS (AGAIN!!!!!) Sorry....

ORIGINAL: hybridstone

ORIGINAL: BEEN THERE WRECKED THAT

Ok this is like a ford to a honda. You want something fast and durabilty. Yes I know I do so I got a revo. Do you want something easy to work on I know I do so I bought a revo. If you want a good solid strong truck GET A REVO. I have seen 10 salvages on my track and they all suck have a top speed of 25 and yes they were all differnet some 4.6 ss 25 one even had a collari in it and it was slow. A svage is a basher take that back a revo is a basher and a racer if you disagree I will out bash you plain and simple HPI SUCKS
HPI SUCKS! HUH! TRAX ASS SUCKS!!! how about the all plastic drivetrain on the revo!! LOL plastic drivetrain hmmm isn't that a little radio shack and the skinny little arms that break all the time!!!!! and why is it that most revo owners complain about not enough power off the line!! o ya cause the little trx engine sucks!!!!and traxxass didn't even bother upgrading the crappy little 2 gear diffs they just took a problamatic area from the t-maxx and carried it over to the REVLOW!! great enginering there huh!!Face it the savage is a man's truck and the revo is for kids!!! FLAME ON REVOLOVERS LOL!!!!!
Who gives a flying crap whether the drivetrain is made of plastic? It's strong... Do you have a Revo? I do... and I bash mine all the time... NEVER had a problem with the plastic drivetrain... only problems I've had were spur gears, and that was because I didn't set the mesh right. The diffs are fine.... got 3.5 gallons on one of mine... and 2 on the other... I hate that people always say plastic sucks... I'm sorry to say it... but your Salvage... it has plastic parts (and yes, I did spell it that way on purpose)... the Salvage breaks, too... I've only replaced 3 sets of A-arms in the year I've had mine... and 2 of those sets were from going WOT into an immovable object... so, don't give me that "weak A-arm" crap. The 2.5r has plenty of power to propel the Revo... some just prefer to have MORE power. (such as myself) I've never heard a Revo driver complain that it doesn't have off-the-line power... the only complaint is that it doesn't wheelie off the line... and that's just fine.... it wasn't really meant to (of course, if you had the right clutch, it would...)