RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which first electric for experienced flyer?
Old 11-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Isis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which first electric for experienced flyer?

Medcinmn,
If you are an experienced pilot and want a good electric flyer look into ultrafly. They have several and all are very good. Check then out at tower hobbies. You can also go to their web site and watch some videos of the planes in action.
ISIS
Buzz bomber said it all. There are some verygood packages out there for RTF electric. There are also some verygood easy to fly ARF's. Some are more basic than others. Some offer a more performance version such as Ultrafly. Don't get me wrong here I am not recommending Ultra fly. There are so many manufacturers to choose from. I only mention them cause they offer a more performance version of the same airplane. ie; a better power package. I'm sure there are others I just can't seem to think of any at the moment. The only problem I see with RTF is not that they don't fly well, there are exceptions of coarse, but your stuck with the manufactuers setup until you can learn more on hop ups for that particular airplane. Where as an ARF you learn as you build, Much better choice I think. You learn better cause your doing it yourself. Don't you think?

ISIS