RCU Forums - View Single Post - WHERE TO BUY CMP PLANES?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 07:42 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WHERE TO BUY CMP PLANES?

Pro , now that responce is much more resonable . I do feel they should make it right however look at every warbird post and you will see that CG is a variable factor . The original H9 corisar had the CG in the incorrect place . RCU members were the firts to find , fix and post this problem . H9 is one of the best ARF co out there yet they were dead wrong .
We are not against you but CG is a very difficult factor to state as an all constant aspect of flying .Yes a plane out of CG is a dangerous weapon and I never used the word TOY , you did that . Based on your experience with warbirds you know that CG along with wing loading can make or break a plane .

I just bought the CMP 73 P40 , the CG is not even stated on the plans . I am useing three factors to determine CG .
1)Formulas
2)A simimar plane in my hanger -Pica 1/6 P40
3)Other RCU members who have flown this plane

Good luck with your problem and in closing if you take any thing away from this lession its to ask people on this site before you fly .
Even when you are 100% sure you are correct jsut ask , our models cost way to much for even a 1% margin of error .
This is a great web site with a ton of experienced modelers that are willing to help total stangers .
Have a good day