RCU Forums - View Single Post - GP COSMIC WIND/ANYONE?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 12:25 AM
js3
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GP COSMIC WIND/ANYONE?

ORIGINAL: Crazy4Flight

ORIGINAL: js3

Bob,

Any idea what the wing area is on the Alley Cat?

Gall, Dible and I are wondering if we should add it to the Grandfather clause in the F1 Sport rules.

Thanks,
FROM THE CERMARK WEBPAGE

The Alley Cat is a limited edition quarter scale ARF made especially for Jason Air Racing! The performance is quick and nimble, as you would expect a Formula One racer to be.

The Alley Cat is IMAA Legal and very true to scale. Our model features a completely assembled landing gear pre-painted fiberglass fuselage, and a fully finished canopy/hatch. The wings and tail are covered in MonoKote.

Whether you are looking for a formidable racer or an everyday flyer, the Alley Cat will turn heads as fast as it turns corners!

Cermark's introductory price for the complete ARF kit with all necessary hardware and accessories is only $259.00

A four or more channels radio with 5 Servos is required along with a 40 to 60 size two or four stroke engine.

SPECIFICATION
Wing Span Length Weight Engine Radio Color
63" 47.5" 6.5 Lbs 40~60 2 or 4C 4 Channel White/Red
Thanks. Yeah, I saw that on their site. It doesn't say anything about area. If it is similar in size to the GP Lil Toni, Minnow, Shoestring, and World Models Midget Mustang, we would include it in the rules. If it's significantly smaller, then we wouldn't.