RCU Forums - View Single Post - A.R.D. Stingray ?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 03:30 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A.R.D. Stingray ?

STRYK/AAS:

Sorry, I forgot you were in Europe. Sich is a old guys memory! Don't blame you for the attitude, its more than justified. Don't really know whats going on with these people, first their web site is down for I assume non payment. They never answered my e-mail quetions, or 1 fax. With this type of customer relation attidude, real or imagined, they wont be around for long and justly so. I note that they are also in the Graffics business, it may well be that the time allocated to RC is a sideline that they ignor until they need some cash flow? Anyway, they suck in the customer relations department. Enough of that!

I have a thing for the new "Euro-Jet " canard airplane. Are you aware of any prop based RC kits or arfs being produced on your side of the pond? I wont one, but am too cheep to pay the bucks needed for the Jet engine. You end up with about $10,000.00 in these things. If they keep posting speeds of 421mph I just may mortgage the ranch!

If I can help you in some manner, let me know. By the way, are you a American DBA in France of a Native of France? See ya!