RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alley Cat Racer
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 01:25 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Alley Cat

Hi Guy:

Realy no choice from Sato to Jett. If you want to sport fly only, the Sato will be fine. If you want to scoot with a long lasting reliable engine go Jett 90 LX. The Jett engines are true american quality well worth their money. You even get Dubb and Bobs help along with the purchase which is priceless in itself. (God, don't let them know I said that) Glad you did not go with the Little Tony. It is a reasonable quality ARF, good looking and a good sport plane. Its a dog as to speed unless you pluny a 160 to 210 in it. Did not try that myself, assume much power may bring it to life.

That being said, you are in big trouble. There are hundreds of us out here that must know how fast this thing is as a matter of life or death. We spend out money to tell you the LT, Shoestring and Minnow were a horrible waste of good design as to speed, but ok sport flyers. Its on your back to hurry the heck up and tell us the true scoop on the AC! No pressure on you or anything like that. Must be tough to know there is just no place in the world you can run to hide where its not likely to find a RC guy out there doing his thing. ENJOY AND HURRY UP!