Old 11-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Senior Member
My Feedback: (13)
CCRC1's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Waldorf, MD
Posts: 1,109
My Gallery
My Models
My Feedback
Default RE: Tools for the model shop - bandsaw/jigsaw/scroll saw?

Just to clear up any confusion.
The saw on the left is a Jig saw, generally not used in modeling.
The saw on the right is a scroll saw, this is what we are refering to. It has been nicknamed a jig saw by some folks.
Attached Images   
CCRC1 is offline  
Reply With Quote