RCU Forums - View Single Post - Things youve CA'd to yourself....
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 02:49 AM
CP140

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Things youve CA'd to yourself....

I managed to ca my pants and me to a wing section... silly me. I was in my sunday best waiting for the better half to finish her preparations before heading out the door to church... I thought to myself, "Hmm...seems I have a few minutes." I went downstairs and CA'd a section of wing sheeting into place as it had not quite held the first time. I balanced the wing section across my knee as I held the sheeting in place. After the ca kicked off, I went to put the wing section back on the table. I must have dripped glue onto my leg and then stuck the wing section into the glue 'cause the wing was now stuck to my pants... hey, no big deal... I'll just take off the pants and change pants before she sees me like this. Damn ca soaked throught he pants and into the leg hairs.... [:@] man that hurt! I'll never wax my legs ever again!

I managed to sand paper the cloth fibers off the sheeting, but the ca just would not come out of the pants...no... debonder and and acetone didn't help... well, they did do funny things to the fabric... but I needed new pants anyway!