RCU Forums - View Single Post - HITEC 645 servos for giant scale airplane???
Old 12-07-2005, 05:21 PM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HITEC 645 servos for giant scale airplane???

ORIGINAL: GSNut

Hi, Dirtybridy...

Yes the Digitals have a lot of good points.. including programing and testing.
The Programer is of course an added expense...of $xxx.xx if you want and can afford the luxury of lets say seven digital servos + the programer..

The programer is of course usable (as are the servos) in/on multiple aircraft and eventually you will find that they will last for years.. if taken care of and serviced once in a while.

Personaly I am an old phart and do suffer from tremors once in a while and find that the digital servos actually show the effects quicker in the flight of the aircraft, even with the benefits of expotential (spelling ?). Plus am on a very small Social Sercuity monthly income that does not allow for a lot of High Buck items.

So must do with what I can, when I can. This last couple of years I have Pushed the Budget as far as I can even with the purchase of 6 ea. 645mg's at $ 40 plus tax per each..

Guess I'm pleading Poverity in this case even with the odd jobs that I get once in a while. Otherwise I would own the very best.

Ok, off the soap box. heheh

Cheers

Doug

I don't know why you would need that programmer. They come set up the best way out of the box.
I got two Futaba 3151 servos from servocity last year for $40. They aren't as strong as the 645 but they will seem like it as they give you all they have sooner.