RCU Forums - View Single Post - e max vs. ezilla
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:38 AM
rhylsadar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: e max vs. ezilla

hi

thx for the info on the 7 cells.

so it seems c hubs are a bit a weak spot.

and yes i agree that the majority of the reports claims that e zilla is faster. i didn't say anything else. there are few other statements. so i think this issue is settled. i have seen most of the posts you copied there. actually i do not care that much about the stock speed but more about the durability issue for my purposes.
but good to know.

concerning savages i was just asking because you made that difference between the ss and the 25. i know that there are some minor differences. i do have some savages....nitro and electric. i was just wondering about the speed statement you made above. of course the 4.6 is another story.

OT: you misunderstand me. i didn't want to appear biased against or in favour of someone. i completely agree that rc fan addict did not answer in a accurate way. all i wanted to say is that maybe with the kind of wording you use sometimes (this includes the tic you have to prefix this "mr" ) you are in some way or the other provoking this kind of answers. escpecially from people who can not differentiate between their toys and themselves and react as if somebody did offend them personally when saying something slightly negativ about a toy they own. so that was just a minor point i wanted to make. i agree that this does not excuse a reaction like our young fellow showed. it just doesn't matter if your are or become an engineer. notes like these may appear egomaniacal. i personally like the way you argue because its based on some concepts. but we should keep in mind that rc is not an exact science where you have to find the holy grail of truth.

but to come back to topic. i was wondering how the drivetrain will hold up in the e zilla. in a stock e maxx we know there are bigger problems even using minor brushless setups. how does the rear center shaft look like. no issues so far?

btw i have read another info. about the controller. someone smoked the controller after he used a digital servo....it is not clear yet if this was because of the digital servo or for some other reason like some water getting in the controller or the like.

bye
rhylsadar