RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 02:45 PM
AJ1202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

Hi all, well I went out to fly today and took my son to get some vid, only got a little of the A-10 and it's little mishap. As soon as I get my account set up on Putfile I'll post it. Now onto the happenings, I learned 2 things today, one Don't fly near or around football goal post as they are made of magnets while circling the cub for a landing I had come around to land and thought I cleared everything untill thuuungg, I hit the goal post with the edge of the nose and sqared the right wing, luckily I was running no throttle and was using the wind to float it in, only damage, big dent in the wing and broken prop. The E-Starter was glitching sooo bad I couldn't fly it. Every time I would put it up it would get about 100 yds away and just start glitching, motor shutting off, limited controls and all. Needless to say after a couple attempts at this I put it away. The A-10 was doing the same thing it did last time, it would launch great and start off then begin decending untill I would have to land it, after 2 try's I told Jeremy to just film from the launch and what ever happens, happens, well The wind interviened at the launch and despite using full right aileron to try to counter, well lets just wait for the Vid
I'm going to get back to finnishing the little Fokker, fix the A-10 again and the wing on the Cub and try to go out again Friday, or maybe tomorrow