RCU Forums - View Single Post - GWS E-Starter... motor/esc/rcvr Questions
Old 12-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Barwelle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GWS E-Starter... motor/esc/rcvr Questions

AJ- is that nimh batts, or lipo? and which motor did you get? I got 400, with 9.6V 750 batts that came with the radio. it only came with one prop, a 1060, which im sure is a 10-6. I broke that the first time I flew and I had an APC 9-6 and that seems a bit slower on accelleration but same overall.

Time Pilot- do you have alot of dihedral on yours? On mine, there's dihedral on the wing roots, but 1/3 of the way out, it curves and it's flat on the outside 2/3's of the wings. I think it just flattened out in the box; it wasnt really packed in a way that it would keep its shape... Was your wing like that? same question to you too, AJ. I'm thinking that my rudder problem is because either the wing lost some dihedral in the box that it came in, or that the wing isn't very level... It looks level, and when flying straight its okay so i dont know! i'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, I'm gonna see if I can get a hitec HS-65HB servo... that's the powerful micro servo that Time Pilot was talking about.