RCU Forums - View Single Post - CEN Matrix 1/8th scale
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Jay-r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN Matrix 1/8th scale

ORIGINAL: trackman

hey jayr just got your pm. only had nine buggys show up sunday. we had a great time, the matrix
is running great. still tweaking things, trying to make it better. mostly had kyoshos on the track,
but it wasnt a problem. its real easy to get under them in the corners,the matrix was on a rail.
super dave showed up, took the matrix for a spin. even he was surprised by the handling.
the only problem was too much traction. traction rolled several times, man the track was fast.
well i geuss we will see if the weather lets us run again this weekend. new years day was awesome!
have a safe trip.
Thanks for the update Trackman. I can't wait to get my buggy up and running, I'm really happy that the Matrix has begun to have a good following. I guess alot of naysayers should give credit to CEN which I think till now has been very underrated and overlooked. I'm so proud to be a Matrix owner. I'd really love to see your Matrix in action if you could post a video of it here in RCU videos or in this thread that's if it's fine with you. I've always wanted to see the Matrix in action but havent got the chance yet.

Take care and God Bless, Jr.