RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's a Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! Cool Looking Plane Too...
Old 01-05-2006, 06:40 AM
Espresso-Outfitters
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's a Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! Cool Looking Plane Too...

You fish as well critter? Believe it or not, I live in the middle of Tacoma Wa. and there is a nice set of bass ponds just up the street and a trout lake the other direction that's so full, it's not even sportsmenlike for an adult to fish it, you don't even leave town in both cases.......

I ran accross a toy that might fit the bill for you,

It's very much not daddy's pinto, hehe. the manufacturer states clearly that it flies well using some new fangled technique with the wing area.

I've been messing with the Geobat design and quickly put together the latest direction in foam, it's not fine tuned at all, but you gotta admit, it's not the typical looking design.

I'm fine tuning the direction I took with this one and will have something more presentable to show soon, will RC the final version in a larger scale using balsa/ply of course,. let me know what you think.