RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing TRUCK thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 09:42 AM
trpastor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Redcat Racing TRUCK thread

Camshaft: I'm not sure about the tornado fitting with others. I think their 1/8th scale are going to be pretty interchanglable with Kyosho (I'll see when I start to break stuff) but the 1/10th scale I guess you would need to look into other 1/10scale stadium truck type vechicles. I would just take it up to you LHS and mess with a copule parts and see if it looks like it would fit.

As far as the trucks - I'm betting they are good but don't know. I'm getting my 1/8th scale broken in and havent' even gotten a chance to run in ANYWHERE near speed yet but I can tell it's gonna fly. It just want's to jump right off the get go.

On the 1/8th buggy does anybody know which screw you turn for the low speed adjustment? It has 2 screws - one on the left side of the engine (where the throttle arm comes in) and one on the right side. I think when I got mine the right side was all the way in but I thought this was an error on their part. I don't see factory settings in the manual except for the main needle. Actually I don't see much abou the lowspeed adj at all in the manual.