RCU Forums - View Single Post - 9C with Spectra?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 07:39 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9C with Spectra?

Dave and Jim,
My apologies. My post was not intended to come off harshly at all. I was actually trying to soften the blow of EC's post.

I apologize if my suggestion came off as unfriendly. It was not intended to do so by any means. However, i do stand by my suggestion to all users, though, that it's really helpful to search for a topic before you post. Often you will gleen far more useful information from reading the past discussions, and get your answer quickly and easily. If you don't suggest people search for info before asking questions, then i guess i see no point to the enormous archive we have of prior discussions. Also, at least in most cases, I would suspect that for the modeler asking, the ideal would be an immediate answer to your query, rather than posting a question and getting an answer somewhere between 5 minutes and 5 days from now, depending upon the question.

So Dave, again, if I came off at all unfriendly, I sincerely apologize! Welcome to RCU!!! I hope you enjoy the site and stay around!