RCU Forums - View Single Post - ARF or Kit for Balls Out Speed
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 03:34 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ARF or Kit for Balls Out Speed

Crash:
Suggest you spend some time reading the threads you are in. In the end, wings such as the Whiplash, Shrike, ARD Stingray are quick. The Shrike arf at Tower should keep you busy for a while, gotta remove the landing gear to scoot. ARD stingray is available in arf form, although a little pricy. The ARF aspect is asking a might much as the speed nut crowd you are in is small. (limited sales) You wnta hit 200mph, going to have to go to a formula ARF airframe, Jett or Nelson formula 40 power (Jett a tad faster), or go to the unlimited class of racers and spend the $10,000.00 or so to guarantee the 200 mph. There are one or two for sale at rcu and E-bay currently that would be good buys compaired to starting fresh. Your not going to get there without studdy, work and money. Sorry, speed is expensive any way you want to look at it. The world's speed merchants are currently located in Germany. Wold be worth wile to go to the annual Europe meet this year where they are talking 250 mph. There are a lot of po-po's this side of the pond, but I dont see any USA challangers making the trip. Bottom line where the BS stopps is where are the world records are located. Part of our problem in compeeting here is our own AMA and their legal counsil being typically afraid of their own shaddow. Live with it, its part of living in a society that is looking for their "Rights", and a free shot at wealth without work! Sad, but true! "Oh, you made me spill coffee in my lap" Sorry for the social comments.