Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

E-Tech / Pigi 3D Combo

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 01:15 AM
UCDme3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Tech / Pigi 3D Combo

I got a Pigi in August before I left for school but was never able to get good results out of the plane. I recently re-did my whole Pigi and I have a few coments, reccomendations, and or tips for anyone who is interested in the Pigi.
1. The tail/rudder reinforcements with carbon fiber rods is nice but not needed.
2. 3 E-Tech Packs work amazing and give you flight times up in the 30 minute range. All those who are happy with 8 minute flights... I'm falling asleep before I have to recharge. Go with the LiPo's they rock!
3. With the PJS1000 the Pigi is relatively easy to build if you don't mind a little epoxy mess.
4. The hinges and clevises that come with the kit need to be thrown out and replaced with pinned hinges and clevises with lower holes giving you more throw. On my Pigi I get high and low rates no problem.
5. The pigi tests your manhood... i love it.. the EPP foam allows you to do things 2 ft. off the ground that you thought never before possible.!

I reccomend the Pigi for anyone who is wanting something that wont shatter when it hits the ground and for those who really like to hover. OINK OINK!!