Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

New plane decision

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 12:31 PM
jzanutto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New plane decision

I have a park 480 power setup that I'm going to put in a new plane.I had it in my Fliton Rogue bipe and it was awesome.

So I am looking at a few new planes (one is not so new) and I want a little feedback. I am looking the fliton quiet storm, the new power fury 3d and the eflite showtime.

looks like the fliton is more of a pattern ship- kinda stretched out. Anyone have experience on these planes?
Old 07-11-2008, 09:12 PM
sparky925
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: New plane decision

well for my dollar i like the edge 540 from eflite..i used a 400 setup and is enough power for any 3d stuff, so the 480 would be great!
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=EFL2600

i lkie the 910 3 cell, but a 1320mahs works well too!!
Old 07-24-2008, 02:13 AM
rballz

I don't know anything about the Fliton - but I haven't REALLY flown a Fliton that flew poorly (the build is another topic h0h0).

I BRIEFLY flew the mini showtime (I assume you mean the mini showtime) - I thought it flew great..I didn't like the looks.

The Eflite Extra 260 that takes the 480 - I love the looks of it..one of the best EFlite kits as far as looks that I've seen. It has a weak point in the LG area. My father has the plane so I get to take it up quite a bit. It's not as nice as my 3DHS birds - but performed above my expectations.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Cook2Fly
My Feedback: (1)

I have the E Flight extra 260 480 and I can attest that it a very nice flying built up plane, the workmanship is excellent
and the weight is low. It will climb straight up all day, or you can slow it down and float around for fifteen to seventeen minutes on one
2200 charge. thanks for letting me put my 2 cent in..
Steve... E flight 260, 480, 40amp Pro, futaba 2.4 6ex thunder pro 11.1 2200