Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

RTF electric 3D

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 01:21 AM
tiggerracing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RTF electric 3D

Does any one know of a true RTF electric 3D that is under 200$
ps. i have already seen the Parkflyers EDGE 540T, not enough power to hover.
Thanks.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:02 AM
pileosticks

Default RE: RTF electric 3D

Tigger,

How about the parkflyers.com Gee-Bee 3D? Kind of odd looking plane, but the complete package is only $159.00 from Parkflyers.com.

I also found this plane "on sale" at hobbytron.com for $125.00, I can't say i've flown this plane but the video available online is pretty impressive. And I read a review (somewhere) online that had nothing but good things to say about it.

I was considering either the parkflyer.com Gee-Bee 3D or the Parkzone Typhoon 2 3D. I spent the extra few $'s and went with the parkzone. Haven't got it yet, but i'll re-post when it arrives and let you know what I think of it for $229.00 complete.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Flyin C

a few more bucks and the Typhoon 2 would be the best for that price. durable and can do most of the tricks
Old 06-23-2008, 12:34 PM
tiggerracing

That woluold be great thanks!
Iv'e seen the typhoon but it seems a little pricy for something im not to sure about. The one thing that leans me towards it is that i have always stuck with parkzone even from my first plane.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Xpress

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The Gee Bee is an awesome performer. Flies like it's ON RAILS! Hovers are no problem, and vvrtical is plenty. KE is good, inverted is good, flat spins are good, even warterfalls are no sweat. I've heard nothing but good comments on it.

However, the parkzone typhoon 2 is not the same. The foam breaks very easily, and the tailwheels always break off. And sometimes the prop shaft gets bent if you nose in hard enough. You would be much happeir with the parkflyers gee bee rtf.