3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Why Is 3D Hated?

Old 01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
rctech2k7

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Why Is 3D Hated?

Our aircraft has plenty of options the way how we want it as long we care for others. We have different kind of aircraft now a days depending on its purpose, 3D a/c can't do what other a/c can do but same thing to others. We can't do 3D other than using 3D aircraft. Scale aircraft are difficult to fly and most likely not possible to 3D because of the weight.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:01 PM
rctech2k7

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Well, I missed to strike the iron while still hot, but I believe everything has a purpose... Hopefully we'll apply whatever we learned from here not by words but by good works dedicated to please our Creator. I believe 3D flyers learned a lot on this too. Like the club I attended this day 3D, pattern, scale, jets, etc are in good working harmony. Everyone is happy after leaving the field. This topic also reminds me the law of our physical world. This is the reason why full scale machineries always follow the rules regardless of capability... Beyond these, there's also law that governs above all of these and this law benefit us not only here but to the life to comeā€¦

As I said let the conflict be into sport that makes us better every day, understanding and sharing are what is all about. Enjoy every minute of the day, while not forgetting the most important in our lifeā€¦

Have a happy flying everyone!
Old 01-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Warbirdguy

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Indeed, well put.

WBG
Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 AM
ES CONTROL

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Yesterday a few of us club members went flying.
They wanted some 3D action.  
But it didnt feel right. So I flipped on low rates and said sorry guys! I am stayin hi and gona fly in pattern. And everyone understood.

At my 30 member field there is a lot of love. Could it be,  Most of us members are in church Sunday morning?.   And could it be  that there is less members than the average field? 

Old 02-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Eplane65

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

While 3D flying is difficult to master, as a spectator, it's boring to watch. When you go to a 3D event and watch all the pilots doing the same thing over and over, you want to watch something else. I try to fly 3D and find it very challenging and enjoy doing it, but I don't like watching it.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:27 AM
kunte

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

JEALOUSY isn't it, some chaps fly for 40 years and can not do knife edge!!!!!! A rolling circle to them is only a dream. The sad thing is, they just think they are a little below average, they don't realize just how much skill, practise and balls this type of flying requires, ohhhhhhhhhh and i forgot reactions of a viper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTtxStJJyFI

Search this Thread