Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

One on One Coaching with National Champions

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

One on One Coaching with National Champions

Old 06-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Don Szczur
My Feedback: (1)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default One on One Coaching with National Champions

RC Aerobatics Extravaganza

Are you interested in one-on-one coaching with three national champions? Do you want to improve your flying techniques? Do you want to get some intense coaching in preparation for the NATS? Do you need your plane set up "perfectly". We have the event for you.

When? 30 June 2013
Where? Catlett, VA
What? Morning Event- Limited Entry (we would like to cap this to 10 people and as of today we have 8 slots remaining).
How Much? Suggested minimum donation to the F3A team: $50.
Where do I sign up? Pre Registration is mandatory- through www.hhvastore.com

Who? Expert team members available to dedicate 100% of their attention to you: Jason Shulman, Don Szczur, Joseph Szczur

Agenda:
08:00- 09:00 Set-up, review of techniques, ground school, mechanical setup check or programming as desired, review of box positioning and wind control techniques.
09:00- 12:00 One-on-one intense coaching.
12:00 Lunch- catered/ Bar-B-Que (details pending)
12:00- 5:00 pm open flying- with 3D, Jets, and warbirds- open to public. $10 landing fee

ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE U.S. F3A RC AEROBATICS TEAM FUND FOR SOUTH AFRICA

This event is hosted by Hobby Hangar, Chantilly, VA.

Cheers!
Don Szczur
Old 06-13-2013, 06:56 PM
Don Szczur

Default RE: One on One Coaching with National Champions

We have three slots remaining for the one on one coaching/ training/ ground school, so if you are still interested or thinking about signing up please register before the slots are all filled. Joseph and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who have signed up for this event. We have been working hard to raise funds for the U.S. team and are privileged that Hobby Hangar from Chantilly, VA is hosting this event at their site. Joseph and I have been customers of Hobby Hangar, our local hobby shop, since practically before Joesph was born (I have pictures from his 1 year old Christmas ornaments to prove it- his favorite present- remember the cap 232 Christmas Tree ornaments?) . For more information on the U.S. team you can go to http://www.teamusaf3a.com/ and as you can see we are about 2/3 the way toward reaching the funraising goal of $60K for the trip to South Africa in August.

There was one question I got from someone regarding the morning session called precision aerobatics- its not refering to the company (Joseph reminded me of the company named precision aerobatics), but a general term used in setting up an airplane to perform very well like it is flying on rails.

If you have any questiong about the event let me know-

Thanks very much,
Don
Old 06-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Don Szczur

Aerobatics Extravaganza
Two great events, one great day!
June 30th, 2013, Catlett, VA

Morning Schedule ( 9:00 a.m. until Noon) “One on One aiplane set up and Precision Flying Coaching” (limited number of participants, pre-registration required) individual precision aerobatic Pattern and IMAC airplane setup tips, techniques and coaching with National Champion Pilots Jason Shulman, Don Szczur and Joseph Szczur ONLY A COUPLE OF SLOTS LEFT!!!

Afternoon Schedule (Noon until dusk) “3D Flying” Join us for some wild aerobatics piloting! Bring your airplane and fly with the champions! Hourly scale-model warbird flying formations! Jet model demos.

Lunch will be offered for a donation of $5 and include home cooked baked beans, cole slaw, potato salad, hamburger or hot dog.

Fundraising: Morning Session- suggested donation of $50
Afternoon Session Suggested donation: $10 landing fee

Spectators Welcome! Witness pilots performing exciting three-dimensional flights with maneuvers out of this world!
Concessions, raffles, prizes, flight demos.

ALL PROCEEDS OF THIS EVENT WILL GO TOWARD THE 2013 U.S. F3A WORLD AEROBATICS TEAM

Event hosted by: Hobby Hangar (Chantilly, VA)

For more information contact:
Hobby Hangar (703) 631-8820 http://www.hhvastore.com/
Old 06-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Don Szczur

At this event I have donated a JTEC Extra 300 airframe and electronics, to be auctioned off minium bid $1000 so if no one bids higher, its yours! Here are some pictures. Put in your engine and rx and fly. I used this plane in preparation for the 2004 and 2006 Don Lowe Masters and its in very good condition. We'll be likely flying it at the event unless it is sold first!!!

See you Sunday,
Don
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt57865.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	1895157   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj27889.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	1895158