Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

tower hobby razor 3-d

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

tower hobby razor 3-d

Old 07-30-2013, 03:15 PM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tower hobby razor 3-d

just bought a tower razor 3-d plane. being as i like simple planes and not expensive i thought i would pass it along. not a bad plane for 100.00 flies real good on my .46 os fx engine. lands easy, will hover, hold a knife edge with alot of rudder........easy assembly, good hardware, everything fits very well and almost no balance weight needed. just move the battery pack foward about an inch. the cg is located 5 1/8 in from the leading edge of the wing [next to the fuse\ the drawing shows it measured out near the end of the wing. no way guys. it would be 1/2 from the air, out there. what a nice plane for the money and is fast too..................have fun..........RON
Old 08-19-2013, 04:12 AM
jdan
My Feedback: (1)

You had better luck than me. Mine has a very poor fit in the wing saddle. They provided some foam tape to fill the gap. Both ailerons are badly warped.

Haven't finished it yet. Very disappointed.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:59 PM
geeter

sorry to here that. i would ask for new ones in place of the warped ones. yes the wing saddle has to be taped, but no big deal. once you tighten her down thats it. i really fly the heck of mine and enjoy the good performance of the plane. i fly at valley fordge club. stop up some time............ask for RON WILLIAMS.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Eray2012
My Feedback: (1)

I been flying this plane for awhile it goes to the airfield almost every time! Just be carful it's kinda weak in the landing gear area! I ripped mine out not long after I got it!
Old 11-04-2013, 05:26 PM
geeter

after 40+ flights, i have not had a probelm with anything at all. the planes is 70-75 mph turning a 11x6 apc prop on an os .46 fx engine. nice flier and can hover too............
Old 11-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Charlie P.

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have one and for $100 it's a deal. I put a S/K 50 w/Perry Carb and Bisson style muffler on mine. Not sure I would rate it "3-D" but certainly a great sport model.