Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

PA Bandit

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

PA Bandit

Old 08-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Munger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA Bandit

Guys I getting back into airplanes after almost 20 yrs. I flew pylon, pattern, and sport stuff in my teens. In the last year have been flying helis but the 3D planes look like a blast.

So.....
i am considering a PA Bandit. They look like high quality planes. Can anyone give me any feedback on these? Do they fly as well as the videos? Do they stand up to abuse? Are there any upgrades or changes recommended ?

All feedback is welcome
Old 08-07-2014, 09:39 PM
nitro wing
My Feedback: (1)

it will challenge you on a standard set up and needs no mods, enjoy, it will be unlimited performance, for a seasoned modern pilot, as a returning performance pilot it will be all smiles, and insane amounts of fun, you will be re hooked on RC aircraft
Old 08-30-2014, 01:37 PM
XFLY-ER
My Feedback: (2)

Munger, P A makes excellent airplanes. You need to be careful and take your time during assembly as not every step will be clear in the instructions and photos. Don't glue anything until you are sure it's going in the right place. Also you might find that the airframe is not as strong as what you might be used to from earlier times. This is because they went for the lightest design possible while still having the strength for flying. You can crush or break parts if you squeeze them too hard with your hand or bang them around while loading in a car. All the super light 3 D aerobatic ARFs are like that now.
Get the balance point, most call this the CG, correct and go fly. You will probably like it, a lot.