Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

QQ Extra 300__High Wind Hucking

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

QQ Extra 300__High Wind Hucking

Old 07-09-2016, 11:25 AM
relax1
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QQ Extra 300__High Wind Hucking

Guys,
This is the most fun park flyer i have ever flown. We shot this video in 15mph winds. You can see how well it handles.

Is the flexinnovations QQ300 Extra design by Quique Zomenzini.

Its stays in my car all the time for quick flight fixes at parks,parking lots , local fields etc. Don't need much space to fly this one.

If you live around the Tampabay area & would like to fly it, shoot me a PM.

You'll love it!

http://www.flexinnovations.com/product-p/fpm3070.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiDDXMgfdyY

Old 10-09-2019, 05:57 AM
jeff4steel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Frankly speaking, QQ's design and HH's production of Visionaire was better. In Flexinnovation's initial stage, this foamy Extra300 could be ranked good but not excellent. This is understandable. Time goes on and nicely in reality, his RV-8 now, which is a much bigger foamy bird, could steal lots of pilots' heart, no matter if they flew Visionaire or not.
Old 10-17-2019, 04:46 AM
ahicks
My Feedback: (2)

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

After flying both, my opinion would be their CAP will smoke the RV! Fast, slow, any way you want to fly it. That's not to say the RV is a dog though!

That said, the 3 cell class planes are tough to beat. Their size makes them pretty flexible when it comes to wind, storing, transporting, etc. I say pick your favorite and go fly it!

Aura stabilizer takes some getting used to, but once you get your head wrapped around it, any plane you have it it will just flat rock.....