Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Aeroworks 40 Edge 540T 3D? Any info appreciated

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Aeroworks 40 Edge 540T 3D? Any info appreciated

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 11:46 PM
AcousticTX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeroworks 40 Edge 540T 3D? Any info appreciated

Hi Everyone,

I have my eye on an edge, I read a monster thread about the Aeroworks .60-90 size Edge but unfortunatly it looks like they are on backorder for a few months. From the search I only found a few short threads on the 40 size and they were lacking the info I need. Does anyone have 3D experience with one? I have an O.S. FS-70 that I've been using on my Ex-Treme 330 which weights about 5.8 - 6.3 lbs. (my digital scale varies in that area.. came out heavier than most people's for some reason) and It has enough to pull out of a hover slowly with a 13x6 and I have even used a APC 15x4w per reccomendation of a friend at the field with the same setup and it jumps out of a hover with that. The 40 size edge, according to the aeroworks site says the weight is 5.5 to 6 lbs. so it seems to be in the same ball park. Anyone have opinions or experience to share?

Edit----------

Likewise, any info or opinions on the pacific, or any other edge model in the same class would be appreciated

Edit----------

Thanks.