Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Chief Aircraft Extra 300 65"

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Chief Aircraft Extra 300 65"

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 12:01 PM
alex24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chief Aircraft Extra 300 65"

Does anyone have hands on experience with this plane?? (flying, IMAC Aerobatics, 3D)
It looks nice!!

Alex
Old 11-03-2004, 09:38 PM
smiggyair
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chief Aircraft Extra 300 65"

I have one for sale right now on RCU. I like the plane but I have moved to a rural area and the flying field is a long ways away. I am moving into bigger aircraft anyways. I dont know about IMAC but it hovers, harriers and walls very nice for a 65 inch WS plane. I relocated the fuel tank to the C.G. and have a Saito 150 H on it which blasts it out of hovers. Changed the hinges from stock to Robarts all around and have digital Hi-Tecs all around for extra hold for 3-d manuvers. Swlling it for a steal with the servos and everything except reciever. By the time you buy plane and that motor combo you are into the plane 600$. Anyways that is my input for your subject.
Later
Smiggyair [8D][sm=thumbup.gif]