Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Best Glow Plug w/idle bar

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Best Glow Plug w/idle bar

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 03:00 AM
murcielago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Glow Plug w/idle bar

Ever since I got into 3d with inverted mounted engines I've gone through a few more plugs than necessary. I guess the answer to this would be to use idle bar plugs. Which one is the best out of these two: Fox 4-stroke Miracle Glow Plug, or J&Z with Idle Bar.

Old 02-20-2005, 04:41 AM
jsn
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Glow Plug w/idle bar

unless your having a problem with idle or sometimes a rich mid-range THAT CAN'T BE TUNED OUT... an idle bar plug will not help...if this is the case then the Fox miracle is good. when you say your going through more plugs than necessary are you blowing them? inverted engines can be a PIA to tune, you may just be a bit to lean on top. other than old age and that can/should be many... many gallons, the biggest causes for dead plugs are lean runs and the wrong heat range and or compression for nitro content.

John