Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Harrier 46

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Harrier 46

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 07:55 AM
benph
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harrier 46

I have gotten in a few flights with my Harrier 46 and I am a little disappointed. I have a Saito 72 on it and have it balanced at the 140mm mark. It just does not seem like some of the other 3D planes I have had. It seems to come in fast and won't slow down. I have a 13x4 prop on it. I don't know what it is, it just seems squirrelly. When I go into a hover it acts like it is falling out nose heavy. I tried making it tail heavy but that did nothing. Any thoughts?
Old 09-08-2005, 10:35 AM
m4x pow3r

Default RE: Harrier 46

I have one with a Saito .82 balanced at 160mm. Actually the best thing mine does is landing. It doesn't do anything else that good. Won't KE, flatspin, hover, or even harrier that great. Maybe I'm just spoiled with profiles. Any half way decent profile will fly circles around this thing.

It is a very nice quality plane and this is just my opinion.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:24 PM
goony

my CoG is at 170mm and its too much for me as I cant get the bloody thing down it comes in trying to prophang so I need to move mine forward a bit

flatspins are good and KE spins and waterfalls and stuff it seems great but KE flight is rubbish

goony
Old 09-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Not24
My Feedback: (1)

Mine balances at 145mm, and will ke, flat spin, and harrier very well. No need for spoilerons, but they do smooth things out a little. Landings are very sweet. Hovering is fun, as well.