Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

V&S Aircraft???

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

V&S Aircraft???

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 04:22 PM
rcavi8ter
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V&S Aircraft???

Does anyone have any info on the V&S aircraft that Don's hobbies is selling. The latest add states that there is an Edge, Extra, Staud, a Cap and a Laser all with 80" plug in wings and tails. The kits come with preprimed glass cowl and pants and the airframe is in the ARC stage. I am looking for any info on these planes.

Chris Puckett
Puckett Model Aviation
Old 12-01-2002, 04:24 PM
wgeffon
My Feedback: (4)

Default V&S Aircraft???

You have too may planes already. LOLOLOL
Old 12-01-2002, 04:37 PM
rcavi8ter

Default Planes?

There is no such thing as to many planes. I am trying to thin the fleet down only to replace with new ones. Anything that did not get flown much this year is up for sale.

Chris
Old 12-02-2002, 07:36 PM
rcavi8ter

Default V&S Update

Ok here is the skinny on the V&S aircraft line. V&S bought the old Aeropro kit line and jigs for the airframes. The good news is these kits are updated and are to weigh much less than the older kits. They also have two piece wings and stabs that are tube mounted. The elevators and rudder are double beveled so should be able to 3D. I had one of the 88" Laser 200 from Aeropro and it was a blast to fly. I got the weight down to 15lbs RTF with a Mokia 1.8. Keep your eyes open on these. They are not in yet should be around the first of the year. I plan on getting a couple. For you real big bird guys they have a 42% Cap ARC. The prices for the 80" planes is around $460. The big Cap is $1100. Not bad at all for the great quality.

Chris Puckett
Puckett Model Aviation