Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: laser 3d

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

laser 3d

does anyone know about the laser 3d

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: laser 3d

yep..I have built two of them. Easy build and a great flying plane. It is prone to have flutter on the elevators, the fix is simple. Descrease the size of the elevator tabs. Also maybe a couple of CF flying wires (like on the funtana). IMO it out performs the UCD and funtana .40. I would consider it a perfect 3D trainer. Thinking back on it I kind of miss mine.
    Layne Minor

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yep.

Great flyn plane. I like it better without the wing tips. Builds light and quick. Put a 50 2 stroke or a 72, 63, 82 stroker on it and it will be insane.

Should be a sub 5 pound plane. Do not fly it fast or you will RIP the tail off it. It is a performace 3D plane, designed to fly, not take a pop.

YNOT, Snap, Flip & Hover,
    Tony D

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Great plane, could probably do with more power than the Irv. 53 I had on mine, but so light flying and does EVERYTHING apart from world speed records

As YNOT says watch 'em elevators, they will catch in long grass if ya ride over a bump
    true scotsmen fly free under their kilt

h9 260 dl50
    ef edge profile irv. 53
    rcfactory clik hacker a10-15s
    crescent bullet

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi I know its been a long time since this tread had a post but I have just got a built Laser 3D can anyone tell me what the C of G should be please. Cant find out any where.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Zag, I got mine already built from a buddy. The print didnt say where cg is, the manual prob does but I dont have it. I have a 55ax in mine. You can start setting cg about 30% back from leading edge of wing. You can move it from there to your liking. Plane is light,flies light, if youre off a bit it wont be hard to manage like some planes would be. My bud flies it backwards on windy days, its crazy!! A Blast to fly!! Hope this helps.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have the 55AX in mine as well C of G about 30% and flys inverted hands off, had a problem on an early fly when flutter tore off 1 half of the elevator when a mate flew it to fast, but it still landed as if nothing was wrong, tail end now beefed up.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello, I don't want to Hijack any topics, but I need some help.

My buddy gave me a LASER 200 from Pacific Aeromodels, but the 12mm wing rod is missing. Pacific Aeromodels doesn't answer my e-mail and I can't find a replacement for the 12mm aluminum wing Rod.

Does anyone know where I can obtain this 12mm aluminum or carbon rod ? Please help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ken
    kbkopy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Ken Kehlet

Hello, I don't want to Hijack any topics, but I need some help.

My buddy gave me a LASER 200 from Pacific Aeromodels, but the 12mm wing rod is missing. Pacific Aeromodels doesn't answer my e-mail and I can't find a replacement for the 12mm aluminum wing Rod.

Does anyone know where I can obtain this 12mm aluminum or carbon rod ? Please help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ken

You are speaking of a totally different model....perhaps try another forum???
    I didn\'\'\'\'t choose Mojo, Mojo chose me PRO BRO #1963